Students and Parents -
I am posting this list of supplies so that you may access it ANYWHERE. Please be sure you have these in order to complete our in-class project.
Students are encouraged to share paint/supplies to minimize cost. You may use this blog to contact each other. If you are sharing, be sure that you have a dialog regarding who will be purchasing, who will be responsible for getting materials to class, and so on. (Don't show up in class without materials and try to blame someone else, I want to see your efforts posted here).
Acrylic paint (small 1oz size is sufficient only in these colors listed)
Red
Yellow
Blue
White
Black
Paint Brushes (acrylic or nylon best, not natural bristle) small assortment.
3 Ring Binder
Small Thumb or Flash Drive
We will be constructing color wheels in class, I will provide the other materials.
FCS 121 - Instructor Ms B.
No comments:
Post a Comment